Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Climbing the Mountain

But my life is worth nothing to me unless I use it for finishing the work assigned me by the Lord Jesus—the work of telling others the Good News about the wonderful grace of God. Acts 20:24

Since I have officially left for my adventure with YWAM, I thought I would post a simple update. Even though our journey has barely begun, I already am feeling quite the change of heart. God has been speaking to me, restating the fact that He is sending me to Montana for a reason, and that there is great work to be done. 

We were driving last night and had a worship CD in, and as I just sat there, I let the words of the song sing to my soul. You might know the song, but what line spoke to me the most was, "I will climb this mountain, with my hands wide open. Trusting you'll make something beautiful." And that is ultimately my heart right now in this time. I will climb these mountains set before me, trusting in Him completely to make the mess that could entail, beautiful. 

God is so good to us, and I can not wait to see what He does in this season of my life. 

2 comments:

  1. Megan,
    I am so excited for the journey that you have just begun. The Lord is gonna use you in ways that neither you or I can even imagine. I know I am gonna miss you like crazy, but knowing that you are where the Lord wants you to be makes it a little better. Your dad and I are so very proud of you Baby Girl. We will be praying for you each and everyday!!! Go get em girl!!! Reach hearts for the Lord. I love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. tons of love and lots of prayers for you.!!!!

    ReplyDelete